Saturday, May 14, 2011

First Blog Attempt!

This is my first ever attempt at a blog! I guess I should start off introducing myself!

Hi! I am Julie! I am a single Stay at Home Mom to a beautiful 7 yr old daughter. Life has thrown us quite a few curve balls but we are trying to work through them! And I guess this page is a start!

I will probably post about things that are on my mind, special things about my daughter and about my attempts at saving money! I recently started watching TLC's Extreme Couponing. I know here in Canada we can't get those crazy deals when buying $1,000 worth of food and saving 99% of it! I wish! But I have gotten lucky with some good deals and a few free products. 

I am also addicted to 2 blogs that post about special deals and coupons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment